Red 48:4, 112-Organic Pigment-14th, November, 2023
Red 48:4, 112-Organic Pigment
Have a nice day！
Today I will introduce organic pigment red 48:4, 112 to you,as follows:
Organic pigment 48:4 is a manganese salt lake. The color of this pigment is more bluish than C.I. Pigment Red 48:3 and more yellowish than C.I. pigment red 48:4.
The characteristics of organic pigment red 48:4 include:
1. Good light and heat resistance: This pigment can maintain color stability and durability when exposed to sunlight or high temperature environments.
2. Poor acid and alkali resistance: This pigment is not resistant to acid and alkali, so you need to be careful when using it in acid and alkali environments.
3. Increase the hiding power: When the organic pigment red 48:4 is combined with chromium molybdenum orange, the hiding power of the paint can be increased, making the coating film more uniform.
4. More lightfast: Compared with other salt lakes, organic pigment red 48:4 is more lightfast, reaching level 7 in air-drying paint.
5. Catalytic drying: The presence of manganese has a catalytic effect on the drying process and can accelerate the drying speed of pigments.
6. No bleeding: In the coloring of polyolefin and soft PVC, organic pigment red 48:4 will not bleed (insulated cables).
7. Heat resistance: In PE, the heat resistance of organic pigment red 48:4 can reach 200-290℃/5min.
8. Accelerate drying: In packaging printing ink, the presence of organic pigment red 48:4 can also accelerate drying.
In general, organic pigment red 48:4 has excellent light and heat resistance, hiding power, light resistance, non-bleeding and catalytic drying properties.
The application of organic pigment red 48:4 include:
1. Paint coloring: It can be used for paint coloring to increase hiding power.
2. Ink coloring: It is mainly used for ink coloring and can be used to make printing ink.
3. Plastic coloring: It can be used for plastic coloring to increase aesthetics and performance.
4. Coloring of cultural and educational supplies: It can be used to color cultural and educational supplies to increase their performance and aesthetics.
5. Pigment printing and coloring: It can be used for pigment printing and coloring to increase the aesthetics and performance.
Organic pigment red 112 is a brilliant true red pigment with high tinting strength and excellent light fastness (1/1 SD level 6).
The characteristics of organic pigment red 112 include:
1. It is bright red, very eye-catching, and has high coloring strength.
2. It appears reddish-purple in concentrated sulfuric acid, and appears bluish-pink after dilution.
3. It has excellent heat resistance, acid resistance and alkali resistance, allowing it to maintain stable performance in different environments.
4. It has high light fastness in fabric printing pastes, air-drying paints and baked enamels, which can reach level 7-8.
5. Color matching with other pigments such as pigment red 12, pigment yellow 83, and purple 23 can be used for high-end automotive coatings, latex paints or wood coloring.
The application of organic pigment red 112 include:
1. Coating: PR112 can be used in various coatings, such as water-based paint, self-drying paint, baked enamel, etc. The light fastness can reach level 7-8, and the light fastness can reach level 6-7.
2. Printing ink: PR 112 can be used to make printing ink, especially in fabric printing pastes with high light fastness.
3. Car paint and latex paint: Color matching with PR 112 can be used in high-end car paint and latex paint.
4. Wood coloring: Color matching with pigments yellow 83 and purple 23 can be used for wood coloring.
We are a professional factory that specialize in pigment production.
If you need any pigment, please feel free to contact us---Fineland Chem
Looking forward to your inquiry!