Yellow 17, 74-Organic Pigment-3rd, November, 2023
Yellow 17,74-Organic Pigment
Today I will introduce organic pigment yellow 17,74 to you,as follows:
Organic pigment yellow 17 belongs to the dichlorbenzidine series of pigments. Its molecular formula is C34H30Cl2N6O6. It is a relatively temperature-resistant organic pigment.
The characteristics of Organic Pigment Yellow 17 include:
1. It is a slightly greenish-yellow powder with bright color and fluorescence in plastic.
2. It has good dispersion and can be used in printing ink, and the color can be adjusted with pigment yellow 86. And the color is more green than pigments yellow 12, 13, and 14.
3. It has excellent lightfastness and is a transparent mid-tone. Transparency is higher.
4. It can be used for PVC film and pulp coloring, and its electrical properties can meet the insulation requirements of PVC cables.
5. Soluble in organic solvents such as butanol and xylene.
6. In addition, it is also suitable for pigment printing and acetate fiber pulp coloring.
The application of organic pigment yellow 17 include:
1. Used in the production of coatings, paints, inks and other products.
2. Used for coloring plastic, rubber, polyurethane synthetic leather and other products.
3. Used for coloring the insulation of PVC cables, and its electrical properties can meet the insulation requirements of PVC cables.
4. Used for coloring acetate fiber pulp and also for pigment printing.
5. Used for coloring PVC films and original pulp. Its color is more green than pigment yellow 12 and pigment yellow 14.
Organic pigment yellow 74 is a monoazo pigment with bright green-yellow color and high tinting power.
The characteristics of Organic Pigment Yellow 74 include:
1. Bright yellow, bright hue.
2. High tinting strength, higher than ordinary monoazo pigments.
3. Resistant to acid, alkali and saponification.
4. Easy to bloom, which limits its application in baked enamels.
5. Higher light fastness, 2-3 levels higher than disazo yellow pigments with similar tinting strength, so it is suitable for occasions with high light fastness requirements, such as packaging printing inks.
The application of organic pigment yellow 74 include:
1. Used for coloring water-based ink, NC gravure ink, latex paint and outdoor traffic sign paint.
2. Used in occasions with high light fastness requirements, such as packaging printing ink.
3. Widely used in latex paint for coloring interior walls and dark exterior walls.
4. It is suitable for air-drying paints in the coating industry. The concentration can be increased to further improve the hiding power without changing the rheology.
If you need any pigment, please feel free to contact us---Fineland Chem
We are a professional factory that specialize in pigment production.
Looking forward to your inquiry!