Green 7, 36-Organic Pigment-1st, November, 2023
Green 7, 36-Organic Pigment
Today I will introduce organic pigment green 7, 36 to you,as follows:
Pigment Green 7, it is also known as polychlorinated copper phthalocyanine, polychlorinated phthalocyanine bronze, art green, phthalocyanine green G, pigment, colorant, pigment, etc.
The characteristics of organic pigment green 7 include:
1. Excellent brightness: PG 7 has bright color, strong tinting power and good light fastness.
2. Chemical stability: PG 7 has stable chemical properties and can resist the effects of general acids, alkalis, ultraviolet rays, etc.
3. Outdoor weathering resistance: PG 7 can maintain its original color and performance when used outdoors, and will not be easily weathered or discolored.
4. Good dispersion: PG 7 can be easily dispersed in water or alcohol, or the pigment can be mixed with other inorganic colorants and acrylic resins to make the color consistent and long-lasting.
5. Good film forming, coating and bonding properties: PG 7 has good film forming, coating and bonding properties making it highly beneficial in various manufacturing units and industries.
6. Non-toxic: PG 7 is a non-toxic colorant.
7. High stability: PG 7 is resistant to alkali, acid and ultraviolet rays, and its thermal stability reaches 220℃/10min.
The application of organic pigment green 7 include:
1. Paint: Used to make coatings of various colors, such as architectural coatings, automotive coatings, metal coatings, and wood coatings.
2. Ink: Used to make inks of various colors, such as printing ink, stationery ink, etc.
3. Pigment printing paste: Used to make pigment printing paste of various colors, which can be used for printing on textiles, leather, paper and other materials.
4. Cultural and educational supplies: Used to make cultural and educational supplies of various colors, such as crayons, pencils, colored pencils, etc.
5. Rubber and plastic products: Used to manufacture rubber and plastic products of various colors, such as shoe soles, plastic bags, rubber tubes, etc.
In addition, organic pigment green 7 can also be used in the manufacture of polyurethane foam and rubber.
Organic pigment green 36 is a high-performance transparent phthalocyanine green organic pigment that can present varying degrees of strong yellow-green tones.
The characteristics of organic pigment green 36 include:
1. Bright yellow-green color, high tinting power.
2. High temperature resistance, high weather resistance, acid and alkali resistance and ultimate temperature resistance above 300 degrees.
3. Insoluble in water and organic solvents, soluble in concentrated sulfuric acid and turns yellow-brown, and precipitates green precipitate after dilution.
4. The price is slightly higher than Pigment Green 7.
The application of organic pigment green 36 include:
1. Used in the manufacture of high-grade paints, inks and pigment printing pastes. PO 36 has been widely used in the manufacture of high-end paints, inks and pigment printing pastes due to its bright yellow-green hue and high tinting strength.
2. Used for coloring rubber and plastic products. PO 36 has the characteristics of excellent high temperature resistance, high weather resistance, acid and alkali resistance and ultimate temperature resistance of more than 300 degrees, so it has been widely used in the coloring of rubber and plastic products.
3. Used for coloring cosmetics and beverage packaging products. Due to its high tinting strength and weather resistance, organic pigment green 36 is widely used in the coloring of cosmetics and beverage packaging products.
We are a professional factory that specialize in pigment production.
If you need any pigment, please feel free to contact us---Fineland Chem
Looking forward to your inquiry!